A file picker fragment for Android that can be embedded in your app.
File Picker now uses the new Android Studio/Gradle build system and project format. As such, it is incompatible with the present Eclipse/ANT project format.
There will soon be an example hosted in another git repo.
Integrating FilePicker into your project is easy. Simply add the FilePicker
- Multi-file picking
- Drag and drop.
- Styleable file and folder views.
- Optional file and folder icons.
- Two view layouts; text below or right of icon.
- Support custom views and binders for file and folder display.
- A dark and a light holo theme that can be applied, or extended.
Copyright 2013 Tonic Artos Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.